Within the HUBERS Group, located in Germany (Duisburg), we are focused to perform precisely – to make it easy and clear for our customers and for our own work flow. We are looking for a SAP technical expert to strengthen our team supporting Quality.
Do you want to be part of this exciting professional journey?
As technical expert, you enjoy and are excellent at:
- Proposing and presenting innovative, compliant and user friendliness solutions to fulfill the needs in line with HUBERS strategy
- Define technical solution (user exit, function module, …) and translate design, making the link with the development teams
- Actively taking part in the implementation of those solutions in an efficient and iterative-incremental way from requirements till post go-live support, applying agile practices where applicable
- Being good at problem troubleshooting and issue resolution (debugging)
- Communicating transparently and efficiently with enablers (architecture team, security team, development team, mobile team)
- Managing enhancements of the system as well as complex projects in SAP Quality as well as with new technologies (application on mobile devices, internet of things, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation)
- Making the link with evolving strategic agenda items Digital, Data Analytics and Innovation
As technical expert you will:
- Be part of an expanding company all over europe
- Formalize user stories and specifications, and prioritize them to maximize the value of our solutions we offer to our customers
- Communicate to users end technical solutions in an understandable way and support them in the usage of the solution
- Promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through formal and informal communication channels
- Education: Master degree in IT, Engineering, Commercial Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of SAP QM and good knowledge of Quality
- Knowledge of SAP EHS and/or SAP Fiori is a plus
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- You have a team spirit attitude and are able to work in agile mode with focus on delivering productsin an agile way
- You are curious, proactive, resilient, enthusiast and motivated
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
HUBERS is an expanding company with a lot of opportunities to offer.
We have got 12 branches in germany and want very soon to expand to Austria and France with at least 6 branches.
Be part of HUBERS and send your portfolio to our HR. We look forward to hear from you.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Sie sich: